Trailcon is one of Canada’s largest and most successful trailer rental companies, in addition to being large in leasing and maintenance services across the country. Trailcon has a major operational facilities in Ontario with a large facility in Brampton outside of Toronto.
15 Spar Drive
Brampton, ON L6S 6E1
Train Trailer has a large presence in the Ontario market having acquired the Load King Trailer Rentals which was established in 1991 and has been a large competitor in the GTA market since. Train offers leasing and rentals across the country.
9601 Hwy 50,
Trailer Wizards is the largest trailer rental company in Canada. Based on their website, they have over 25,000 trailers in their inventory spread across 20 different locations. The Trailer Wizard locations can be found here https://trailerwizards.com/en/locations.jsp
Company has five locations in British Colombia. It rents trucks and trailers and it provides leasing, rentals, finance, parts and service. IdealLease is the brand name on the side of the equipment. For leasing and rentals IRL provides:
• Short term and long term rentals
• Full service leases
• Ownership transition
Some of the products they lease and rent are:
• Dry Van Tandem: 53 ft Van Body, 102" wide interiors, Anti Dock Walk Feature, Barn Doors, Air Ride Suspension, Translucent / Metal Roof
• Dry Van Tridems: 53 ft Van Body, 102" wide interiors, Anti Dock Walk Feature, Barn Doors, Air Ride Suspension, Translucent / Metal Roof
• Dry Van with a Railgate Tandem: 35 ft or 48 ft Van Body, 102" wide interior & 9 ft high interiors, Roll Up Door, Railgate Capacity - 5,500 lbs, Air Ride Suspension, Translucent Roof
Other equipment available, included refrigerated dry van tandem, step deck with ramps tridem, step deck tridem and flat deck tridem.
BSRN is based in Richmond BC. It carries specialty trailers, not standard 53’ dry vans or reefers. They carry trailers for, for example, for:
• Equipment / Furniture
• Construction Materials
• Movie Industry
• Vehicles / Sports Equipment